Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Personality Test

Today, Tuesday, classified as the most free time of day of the year. Should I give it a reward. Hm, maybe after my PMR ( an important test ) my time is much more. I guess.

Now, to the topic. Today, the school had a campaign about something related to Malay so the rest of us need to go somewhere to do nothing. Luckily, my friends and I were selected to go to the library. I thought that I can have freedom there but teacher went in and gave us a personality test.

After the test, I got "orange". And teacher's analysis was so correct! I cannot believe that I am actually that kind. I'm realistic? Am I? That's one point.

After that, I realized that I'm so so different with others. Of course I'm different but I just know that everyone in this world has their own way doing their job. So do I. I'm maybe doing my job after considering for a period and I will stick to my plan. What about you? Want to share some?

Night.

1 comment:

VenissaKawaii said...

lol xD hehe mine is same with ya !