Friday, April 1, 2011

15 for now.

Guess what. I'm already 15 this year. I was born 15th February. And now, I get 15th in my class. It;s not a bad result for me. Instead, that is my favourite number. Ya, you can call my silly, but I just don't care about it. Really!

Yesterday, I was invited to attend a ceremony in my school. It's not an important activity, but I have to ask my parents to see if they can come. I am so sure that they will not attend because work is more important for them. I'm used to it.

You know what? My friend said that I'm 15 but I'm still childish. I still watched cartoons. So? I don't care at all. I hope my cousin sees this. There is one thing I very unsatisfied. Last Monday, my friends, A and B asked me to draw a map to confirm the assignment gave by teacher. I drew so hardly and guess what's the result. B said no need to draw and A used HER OWN map and asked teacher. Where's my map? Of course been in dustbin for now. And I was so angry back then but I do not want things got even worse, so I kept quiet. I was so furious. Really!

There is one thing that I always afraid to do so. I want to know my friends more. But "shy" cannot leave my personality. I stepped forward, and I turn backed and ran away. Urgh, why is this keep happening to me?! Just wish it can go more further.

1 comment:

VenissaKawaii said...

who's the friend you are talking about ? O.o lol xD watching cartoon is not childish xD