Friday, November 5, 2010

November's Story.

I went to a farewell party last Thursday. The main character is a beautiful person I met in Primary School. Well, she is a very kind person I know. But when the time is passing, I missed the chance to say goodbye.. What a careless person. But, I send my regards to her in an e-mail.. Going to miss her although we haven't meet after the graduation party at the age of 12.

On the other hand, this November will be a lots of things to do. A BBQ party, a wedding dinner in December, house works, school works and others. I have to start doing revision for my exams in the next year. It's coming soon!!!

What else?? Oh, there's one.. I'm so excited that Taylor Swift had released her third album "Speak Now".. I heard some of the songs.. It is beyond awesome!!

By the way, Winx Club Magica Avventura were in cinema.. Looking forward for the English edition..

See ya..

No comments: