Thursday, November 25, 2010

Delicious Donut.


Yummy, yummy! Big Apple donuts sure make my feelings more happy. I'm a boy but it still happen.










I had eaten a lot of donuts from Big Apple. When my family and I go for a shopping, we won't release the chance to buy those donuts if there's a shop.

Various kinds of donuts can be found. That is why when we went to the shop, my dad will never follow us because my siblings will choose the donuts very slow. Haha.

Here are some donuts that are my favourites.




*The names are below the donuts* Some names make me laugh silently. *

The menu down here is not complete yet. Because I'm lazy to take all the images. =.=''



In Malaysia, there are 37 branches!! And for my shock, that is a very good business.



Um, this is good. Better snatch the last piece before my sister takes it. Bye.

2 comments:

Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel said...

So what do donuts have to do with the Winx Club exactly?

If you want a good following, try not to mix your personal life into matters that don't relate.

William Hoy said...

I created this blog to write about Winx and my life's story. Winx does not have the latest news, so I use my blog to write my day.