Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holidays arrive..

It's time to update my blog... Long time didn't renew it... School holidays arrive.. Mix feelings, excited and sad.

The excited part is that I finally can get rid of books at least 2 weeks. The sad part is wished to go for a camp but mum said that she have to consider it.. Maybe she won't have time to fetch me there...

Never mind, I should have other things to complete like folio,homework and others.. It will be enough free time to accomplish it..

Malaysia's most important festival is Hari Raya. It's for the Islams.. So excited even though I'm not celebrating it.. Most of my Malay friends were talking unstoppable about that. Haha. I stand aside and heard everything. It is so amazing that you can imagine it..

On the other hand, I made 4 background and icon each for my dearly beloved YT sister.. FifiRiven .. Here are my pieces..
























































































No comments: