Saturday, August 21, 2010

Late update..

Sorry guys, long time didn't renew this poor blog. I had been in a situation that makes me hard to choose the right one.

The story is like this, my school had been selected to join the Independence Day of Malaysia for marching. Those who participate will get a certificate. A national certificate!! The first is that I heard is that WOW!!! INCREDIBLE!!! And my class was chosen. But, they only want 35 out of 40 students, which means, you know, cant join in. One of them is me. It's being so hard that I ignore the challenge, because I really can't attend. There will have afternoon class.. And it's like OMG, I'll be very tired. And I have tuition. So, that's why. Until now, I'm still a little bit disappoint because of my selection. But, I'll recovering from it... Thanks guys, for listening my problem..

Since there's still no news about Winx Club.. I'll off now... Bye, friends. Have a good day.

No comments: