Friday, December 17, 2010

MAHA 2010

I know I haven't update this blog for a very long time. And for now, I'll update it. Ya, I will. Start now.

Ok, here it goes. Last 2 weeks, my family and I went to a plantation exhibition which it's called MAHA 2010. It was a huge exhibition and I had a lot of fun moments with my family. First, we went to the stalls which sells plenty of fruits. And you know what, some of the fruits are very expensive. I'm shocked when I heard a guava cost RM 5. Not worth to buy.












Next, we went to a farm which planted many corns and oil palm trees. And then, pineapple farm was our next destination. Do you ever saw a pineapple like this?













Well, I bet you haven't see it. So I took my camera and had a snapshot. It's very big!!!












You think that's wig? No, it's paddy. xD.


Would you look at that. Did you see a paddy field before?













What a huge melon that I holding it. I knocked on one because I'm too tall. And it hurts.

















Orchids. Beautiful orchids. Look at the roots.



Conclusion : It's fun, it's amazing. It's worth. Although I'm blacker. Haha.

1 comment:

VenissaKawaii said...

lol I though this is like century ago .
oh and YOU ARE ONLINE . okok nevermind just wanna tell chu everyone trying to contact you xD lol

tuition time change .
Monday-8-10
Tuesday-8-10
Thursday-8-10
Friday-6-8(maybe will change)

Friday is Teacher Elaine :D and yes she is Back xD haha! I think you can't come at 6 right ? transport . you want me to ask teacher to fetch you ? or you ask your self when you are back . if you see this then reply me YT or here your choice but YT is better lol xD ps; Wednesday no class