Saturday, July 3, 2010

Parents Day

Last Friday was my school's Parents Day. Although my score is a good achievement for me.. But my dad say my language tests are horrible.. I didn't do any reaction and just gave a very silly smile.. I know he will say that, but he can't guess how I felt.. I just feel so sad about that..

Also, my friends in the school jealous about my marks in the exam. I don't know why they react like that. I just feel alone.. Luckily, some of my friend didn't jealous about me. They even congrats me. This is the definition of friendship I guest.. They care about you, courage you everyday, talk to you every moment and others..


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the way, thanks a lot to my assistant VenissaKawaii for making a link banner for our blog.. A big applause to her.. *Clap Clap Clap*

1 comment:

VenissaKawaii said...

don't be sad :D should be happy when you can :D smile always !